Declaration of Annual
General Meeting US$40.00
Every Private Limited Company in Zimbabwe must hold an annual general meeting once every year and file a declaration that they have held the meeting with the Companies Registry. The declaration informs the Companies Registry that an annual general meeting has been held in compliance with the Companies and Other Business Entities Act (Chapter 24:32).
Companies provide a declaration of annual general meeting preparation and filing service which will ensure you keep your company legal and compliant. While there are no automatic financial penalties for non compliance, the Companies Registry may initiate proceedings against the company’s Directors or strike your company off.
What’s included in our price?
- Companies registry fee.
- Completion and filing of the declaration of annual general meeting form.
How it works?
- Order by calling or WhatsApp 077 470 9378 or 0242 (709 884).
- We will request for the company name and/or company number and we conduct a file search and produce a statutory report.
- You make payment.
- You will receive signing documents in 1-2 working days by email or you can sign at our offices.
- We will file the documents with the Companies Registry.
- You will then receive copies of your declaration of annual general meeting copy.
- This service is renewable on an annual basis at a cost of US$45.00.
Important points to note:
- Outstanding annual returns and share capital redenomination should be updated concurrently with the declaration of annual general meeting.
Declaration of Annual General Meeting
Order by calling or WhatsApp 077 470 9378 or +263 (0242) 709 884 now to declare your company’s annual general meeting.
Our most popular corporate services
A proffessional company secretary to take care of your business all year ensuring you remain compliant.
File Search and
Statutory review and recomendations to ensure full compliance with prevailing statutory rules
Frequently asked questions
What is a declaration of an annual general meeting?
A declaration of an annual general meeting is a Companies Registry filing requirement for all Private Limited Companies. It notifies the Companies Registry that a company has conducted an annual general meeting.
When should a declaration of an annual general meeting be filed with the companies registry?
Annual general meeting of a company must be held and filed once in every period of twelve months.
Are there any penalties for not holding and filing a declaration of annual general meeting?
There are no financial penalties for not filing a declaration of annual general meeting. However, a company which has failed to hold an annual general meeting is liable to a civil penalty.
What do I need to provide to declare an annual general meeting?
You need to provide the company number and/or company name and the date you held the AGM.
What are some of the issues discussed at an annual general meeting?
- Setting or approving the compensation of directors.
- Reviewing the report of the board.
- Reviewing the board’s recommendations and actions, etc.
« If you want to register a company in Zimbabwe and you want a consultant who is fast, affordable and reliable – nobody is better than Companies. »
Are you ready to
register your company today?
Order online or if you would like to set up your company by telephone, please call or WhatsApp 077 470 9378 or (0242) 709 883
Replacement of Company Documents
Director Appointment & Resignation
Amendment of Memorandum & Articles of Association
Companies.co.zw, is a service of Companies Made Easy aka CME, registered in Zimbabwe at Pockets Building, 50 Jason Moyo Avenue, Second Floor, Suite 208 & 209, Harare, Zimbabwe. Company registration number: 18567/2021. CME offers company registration in Zimbabwe and corporate secretarial services.
Copyright 2023 © Companies Made Easy
Tel: (0242) 709 883
Mobile: 077 470 9378
Tel: (0242) 709 883
Mobile: 077 470 9378
Copyright 2022 © Companies Made Easy